14 Country Love Songs For Valentine’s Day 2014
Country music and love have always gone hand-in-hand, so why not romance your partner this Valentine’s Day with some of country’s greatest love songs?
This list is in no way inclusive since there are so many wonderful country love songs, but here at KNCI, these are our top country love songs for Valentine’s Day 2014. Enjoy your night with your honey! And if you need gift ideas, check out these suggestions from Pat & Tom.
Top 14 Country Love Songs:
1. Forever and Ever, Amen – Randy Travis
2. It’s Your Love – Tim & Faith
3. How Do I Live – Trisha Yearwood
4. Bless the Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
5. I Cross My Heart – George Strait
6. Livin’ Our Love Song – Jason Michael Carroll
7. Valentine – Martina McBride
8. Amazed – Lonestar
9. God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
10. Then – Brad Paisley
11. I Swear – John Michael Montgomery
12. I Will Always Love You – Dolly Parton
13. Your Everything – Keith Urban
14. Lost In This Moment – Big & Rich
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day everyone!
-Ashley Quadros, KNCI/Sacramento
KNCI’s Country Uncorked featuring the Eli Young Band and Casey James is happening on March 17th at the Gold Country Fair Grounds in Auburn! Tickets are on sale now!