Summer is here! It’s time to fire up the grill and get cooking in the great outdoors. But what will you be grilling? If you always prepare your go-to recipe for BBQ, maybe it’s time to try something new. Here are five delicious BBQ recipes we discovered that you’ll want to try tonight!
Yes, it’s possible for you to go classy and impress your guests for your next grilling party with this yummy traditional filet mignon recipe!
Veggies on the grill always taste better, and can be a meal in themselves or a tasty side dish.
To capture the flavor of summer, why not try some Caribbean jerk chicken to give your palette a spicy kick?
A scrumptious side dish, grilled corn is bursting with flavor, and it’s now a must for any BBQ.
Who knew that you could cook Smores on the grill? Smothered with Nutella? Say no more! This is the perfect dessert for your day of outdoor grilling.
– Lauren Chiong, KNCI/Sacramento
More Stories You May Like:
- Happy Mom Goes MAD When Daughter Changes Her Song On Radio [VIDEO]
- Cruel New App Will Text Your Enemies ‘Game Of Thrones’ Spoilers
- These Are The 20 Safest Airlines In The World!
- Bridezilla Made Bridesmaids Pay For Her Expensive Wedding Dress!
- WATCH: Texas Woman Wakes Up From Surgery With A British Accent!