A new picture making the rounds has some asking the question: Is LeAnn Rimes pregnant? Rimes recently performed at the annual 82nd Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting and gossip sites such as The Stir and The Fish Wrapper are speculating she’s pregnant after closely examining her dress.
Rimes wore a form-fitting black dress that exposed a little bump, but is the bump a baby or just her stomach? This is the photo in question (click on the pic to enlarge):
Coincidentally, it was just last month in an interview with the Daily Mail when Rimes told the entertainment site she wanted to get pregnant.
“I would love to have a kid with Eddie,” said Rimes. “I hope it has his dimples! I’ve taken care of people my whole life, so for a long time the thought of having a child seemed exhausting, but I don’t feel that way any more. I’ve been working my whole life on the road, and I do wonder, ‘How will I juggle that with a baby? What will have to change? Everything!’ But I don’t want to wait too long. Having Eddie’s kids around has stirred something in me.”
So what do you think? Baby or no baby? Vote below.
-Ashley Quadros, KNCI/Sacramento
More Stories You May Like:
- Spiderman Looks Great [Video]
- Bad News: Spiders Could Theoretically Eat The Entire Human Population In A Year
- Watch This AdorableToddler Express Herself To A Water Heater: “I Love You Robot!” (Video)
- First Look At Justice League Trailer [Video]
- Coca-Cola May Have Derailed A Sugar Tax By Manipulating Research