Some Spokane guys are seeking a dad for their Father’s Day weekend BBQ, if you’re available. I’m serious. The group of 20-something’s posted an ad to Craigslist looking for a generic fatherly figure to grill for them, KIRO 7 reports. The problem is they can’t pay and have an interesting list of duties and requirements.
– Grilling hamburgers and hotdogs (whilst drinking beer)
– Bringing your own grill (though this is subject to change. We will provide all of the meat)
– Refer to all attendees as “Big Guy”, “Chief,” “Sport,” “Champ,” etc. (whilst drinking beer)
– Talk about dad things, like lawnmowers, building your own deck, Jimmy Buffet, etc. Funny anecdotes are highly encouraged. All whilst drinking beer.- A minimum of 18 years experience as a father
– A minimum of 10 years grilling experience
– An appreciation of a nice, cold beer on a hot summer day
If you’ve got nothing better to do on Saturday the 17th, they’re supplying the beer and food. You obviously have to be in Spokane too. I’d say apply HERE, but it looks like the post was flagged. Boooo.
Follow Cody on Twitter.
Follow Cody on Instagram.
Follow Cody on Facebook.