Buzzfeed did what we’ve been wanted to for years now! And that’s look up the actual costs of our favorite rom com characters’ apartments and houses. I know I’m not the only one who asks “how can they afford that?!!” when watching movies and TV. Now we have the research, and you probably won’t be surprised.
1. Carrie’s apartment on Sex and the City: $9.85 million
2. Carrie and Big’s apartment in the Sex and the City movie: $40–$50 million
3. Marisa’s apartment in Maid in Manhattan: $1,300 a month
4. Christopher Marshall’s hotel suite in Maid in Manhattan: $12,000 a month
5. Harry’s apartment in When Harry Met Sally: $3,800 a month
6. Vivian’s apartment in Pretty Woman: $185 a week
7. Edward’s suite in Pretty Woman: $38,500 a week
8. Noah’s house in The Notebook: $12,000 a month
9. Sam’s houseboat in Sleepless in Seattle: $2 million
The website breaks down the numbers HERE.
Follow Cody on Twitter.
Follow Cody on Instagram.
Follow Cody on Facebook.