Now you don’t have to go to a renaissance fair to have a smoked turkey leg! Arby’s is selling them to celebrate the Game of Thrones season 7 finale (if you consider the end a celebration), Food and Wine reports. The new menu item isn’t an official promotion for the popular HBO show, but it’s obvious from the ads they’re playing piggyback. And I don’t hate it! Except the legs are only available at some locations. The closest is in LA.
See the list below.
• “Fargo, ND: a frigid land in the north with ruthless winters and relentless snowfall. (1117 38th St NW – Fargo, ND 58102)”
• “Los Angeles, CA: a western land known for its bountiful amount of gold and riches. (347 East Main St. – Alhambra, CA 91801)”
• “Seattle/Redmond, WA: a land of storms, savaged by heavy rain and wind, with a coast of deep blue water. (15115 NE 24th St. – Redmond, WA 98052)”
• “Norfolk, VA: a land of ships and sailors surrounded by giant vessels forged from iron. (730 East Little Creek Rd. – Norfolk, VA 23518)”
• “Pittsburgh, PA: a land of powerful rivers, defined by the trident of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio. (4810 McKnight Rd. – Pittsburgh, PA 15237)”
• “Phoenix, AZ: a land of sand and sun, known for its harsh desert climate. (2402 West Thomas Rd. – Phoenix, AZ 85015)”
• “Denver, CO: a land of treacherous mountains divided by fertile river valleys with an abundance of stones. (1480 South Colorado Blvd. – Denver, CO 80222)”
• “Omaha, NE: a land of fertile farms that provides many of the crops that feed the country. (8429 West Center Rd. – Omaha, NE 68124)”
• “Atlanta, GA: a land where the crown jewel of the Arby’s family, our headquarters, resides. (4415 Roswell Rd. – Atlanta, GA 30342)”
Follow Cody on Twitter.
Follow Cody on Instagram.
Follow Cody on Facebook.