Easy parking AND cheap wine? Count me in! Just kidding, I already get the cheapest wine available because I am the worst.
On September 3, just in time for Labor Day, Target will drop their new California Roots line of $5 wines.
TODAY says the line includes five different varieties with something for everyone.
- Chardonnay: lush tropical fruit flavors and a bright finish that pairs well with artisanal cheeses and freshly baked bread
- Pinot Grigio: vibrant citrus and tropical fruit flavors that go well with salads and fresh fish
- Moscato: creamy peach and melon flavors that’ll be a good accent for freshly picked berries
- Cabernet Sauvignon: juicy cherry flavors and hints of oak perfect for steak
- Red Blend: smooth berry and cherry flavors with hints of spice, pairing well with wild mushroom pasta and grilled vegetables
That moscato sounds delightful. Good luck just spending $5 at Target though…