Boy Swallows Piece Of Pet Toy And Can’t Stop Squeaking [VIDEO]

This brought me a MUCH needed laugh. It’s sort of sad but cute. And funny! A boy from Argentina swallowed a piece of a pet toy that made him squeak when he took a breath! The video posted to Facebook was taken in the emergency room of a children’s hospital by Dr. Santiago Gomez Zuviria.

“The whistle was stuck between the larynx and the pharynx,” Zuviria told HuffPost.

The look on his face! Watch below.

Follow Cody on Twitter.

Follow Cody on Instagram.

Follow Cody on Facebook.

More from Pat & Tom
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From New Country 105.1 FM - KNCI-FM Sacramento

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live